Event Content Director
Our client is a top marketing agency creating renowned events spanning every industry across the globe. Their customized, innovative, and collaborative approach creates the most engaging experiences to drive business like no other.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing and implementing the overall design of the conference. You would be responsible for conducting market research and managing content development for the onsite delivery of the event.
• Develop and implement the overall design of the conference; conduct market research and manage content development for the onsite delivery of the event
• Conduct market research, manage content development for the onsite delivery of the event, and review with senior executives
• Partner with the marketing and sales teams to develop and execute comprehensive cross-functional strategies
• Research and design conference agendas incorporating the latest trends in the industry; identify, confirm, and manage relationships with high-level industry speakers
• Direct events onsite, provide highest-level of customer service, and network with senior executives; develop engaging copy for the event brochure, website, and promotional collateral
• 5+ years’ event conference production experience
• Project management experience
• Fashion industry experience preferred