Our client is a renowned company presenting unparalleled products connecting individuals to cutting-edge digital experiences. Their groundbreaking, integrated, and innovative approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
As the Event Coordinator, you would be responsible for coordinating the details for trade shows and internal sales conferences.
• Drive the event planning process, manage and coordinate sales and marketing requirements through all phases, including pre, during and post events
• Coordinate event logistics, including timelines, housing, registration and attendee tracking, presentation and graphics materials support and shipping
• Place orders with exhibit and hotel facility contractors and serve as the primary point of contact for audio visual, catering, internet, electrical, floorplans, furnishing, and execution
• Provide on-site exhibit support and hands-on setup and teardown of events, process invoices, and track event expenses to budgets
• Prepare manifests for inventory tracking and arrange event shipments with hands on packing and loading freight as needed
• Collaborate with vendors to order services and materials to be delivered accurately and timely to support events
• Event planning experience a plus
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Resourceful in strong problem solving and time management skills
• Roll-up your sleeves attitude ready to embrace putting on a successful event
• Self-motivated with an ability to work independently
• Able to multi-task and manage change positively and productively
• Excellent communication and collaborative interpersonal skills