Our client is a well-known company developing groundbreaking technologies spanning across mobile, computers, and games. Their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach creates revolutionary experiences across the globe every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing all aspects of event planning, including venue selection, budgeting, marketing communications, social media promotion, content management, and AV management.
• Manage all aspects of event planning, venue selection, budgeting, marketing communications, social media promotion, content management, and AV management
• Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to promote, raise awareness, and drive high-levels of attendance and participation by targeted audience
• Oversee registration, speaker abstract submissions, and event collateral; plan and publicize social media content for all stages of the event
• Maintain records of marketing event expenses, contracts, correspondence, and emails; prepare competitive quotes for event materials aligned with the budget
• Coordinate onsite setup and logistics and manage attendee registration, entertainment, and the rehearsal schedule
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, hospitality management, or related field
• 5-7+ years’ Event Manager experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite