Event Marketing Manager
Event Marketing Manager
9 month contract
*Team will be needing this manager for the event called re:Invent which will be held a week after Thanksgiving and travel to event destination at that time will be required*
Our large eCommerce client is seeking an Event Marketing Manager to manage highly visible events and/or activities as part of our annual re:Invent conference.
In this role you will plan and execute event components/activities targeting IT professionals. Your daily responsibilities will include working closely with stakeholders across the organization to identify goals and promotion strategy, manage the budget, and coordinate all event logistics. You will utilize exceptional project management skills to ensure all stakeholders are working together to deliver a high-quality result. The ideal candidate will have a track record of running successful events, and have excellent project management skills.
• Oversee planning and execution of event components and/or activities as part of our annual re:Invent conference. This will include every phase of the planning cycle: research, design, planning, execution, and evaluation.
• Working closely with stakeholders outside of event marketing you will be the event expert guiding them through planning and execution of event/activities tied to our collective customer engagement goals.
• Partner with campaign managers, visual designers, and our video and web teams on marketing and demand generation.
• Create and deliver ongoing status reports.
• Manage budgets and cost saving opportunities related to your events
• Expertly drive meetings, the timeline, and internal and external teams on deliverables.
• Degree in business, marketing, communications, or relevant field of study.
• At least 5 years of event/project management/marketing experience.
• A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility, and proven success delivering measurable event marketing results.
• Demonstrated success in project management.
• Ability to work independently and autonomously.
• Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
• Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization.
• Ability to manage your time, and juggle multiple priorities.
• Travel required
• Experience managing hackathons for IT professionals
• Experience in marketing B2B technology products or services
• Proven knowledge of tools such as Salesforce, Tableau, and event registration technologies.
• Experience working on large scale (30,000+ person) conferences
24 Seven is an award-winning creative staffing and recruiting firm that connects high caliber talent with leading brands, marketing departments, design firms, ad and interactive agencies. For 15 years, 24 Seven has been providing temporary, temp-to-hire, direct hire and executive search solutions to leading organizations across many industries, including fashion, luxury retail, e-commerce and beauty. We support our clients' evolving talent demands with offices in New York, London, Toronto, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Orange County, Chicago, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia and Atlanta.