Event Support Specialist
Our client is a well-known company presenting a revolutionary and award-winning digital platform. Their forward-thinking, collaborative, and technologically advanced approach offers easy-to-use tools to build businesses like no other.
As the Event Support Specialist, you would be responsible for organizing and planning various events across the company’s urban campus.
• Manage and execute events across the company’s urban campus, including lobby activations, receptions, all hands meetings, and single and multi-day training
• Understand the company’s brand and product positioning and ensure consistent, on-brand messaging across events
• Maintain strong relationships with agencies, vendors, and cross-functional internal teams to develop and successfully execute programs
• Develop pre-event planning decks and post event summary decks for all stakeholders and provide onsite event support
• Oversee post event reconciliation, including lessons learned, budget and invoice reconciliation, and follow-up surveys
• Bachelor's degree
• 4+ years’ event and project management experience planning large, complex events and programs, such as product launches, conferences, executive programs, and trade shows
• B2B, high-tech, fast-paced environment background preferred
• Excellent vendor negotiation skills