Events and Tradeshow Manager
Position: Manager, Tradeshows & Events
Location: Peachtree City, GA
Duration: On-going, Contract
ONSITE, 4 days/week. Work from home on Friday
Rate: $34/hr MAX
Please send resume as the first step.
The Tradeshow & Events Manager will manage shows from top to bottom, including driving strategy, messaging, logistics, creative, budgeting, lead acquisition, travel, accommodations, and more. The ideal candidate will have a dynamic personality and a proven ability to coordinate among multiple internal and external stakeholders at all levels of a matrixed organization, including managing expectations, providing solutions, and balancing a collaborative approach with the right measure of assertiveness and diplomacy.
- Oversee the planning, coordinating, and execution of all corporate tradeshows, events, regional shows, and consumer shows with diligent governance; from initiation to budget reconciliation.
- Develop the annual tradeshow and events calendar in alignment with business priorities and budget requirements.
- Manage and execute tradeshow promotional plans intended to maximize company exposure pre-show, during show, and post-show.
- Establish the lead generation strategy for every event including technology requirements, lead processing logistics, lead campaign map, and post-show distribution.
- Prepare ROI evaluations for all shows company participates in and provide recommendations and learnings.
- Remain current on new trends in exhibit design to, in partnership with agency teams, recommend continuous improvements for all event properties and assets.
- Develop creative requests for all graphic design requirements and work closely with the Creative team to execute.
- Negotiate contracts and manage relationships with outside vendors.
- Be a point of contact for all show-related requests and questions.
- Lead training on tools, technology, and pre-show preparations both digitally and in-person.
- Special projects as needed.
- Direct reports: None
- Travel: 10%
- 3-5 years of experience in tradeshow and event management, from inception to completion.
- Strategic, data-driven professional who can execute both analytically and creatively to yield desired results.
- Aptitude to interact effectively with internal and external constituents from a variety of locations, departments, and seniority levels.
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills with the ability to work independently and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.