Our client is a well-known company presenting a revolutionary and award-winning digital platform. Their forward-thinking, collaborative, and technologically advanced approach offers easy-to-use tools to build businesses like no other.
As the Events Associate, you would be responsible for the program management of marketing events, including overseeing all logistics for events in major us cities.
• Create adoption events in major cities to drive adoption and pipeline and provide leadership regular updates on events and progress
• Manage all aspects of event related content, including email templates, agenda, campaigns, and pipeline reporting
• Source event venues and work with external vendors on logistics and remain current of emerging industry trends
• Develop pre-event planning decks and post event summary decks for all stakeholders and provide onsite event support
• Oversee post event reconciliation, including lessons learned, budget and invoice reconciliation, and follow-up surveys
• Bachelor’s degree; master’s degree preferred
• 2-4 years’ events experience
• Ability to learn quickly and excel in fast paced dynamic environment
• Outstanding leadership and communications skills