Leading Orange County based beauty brand is currently looking for an Events Coordinator to join their team!
The Events Coordinator provides support to the Senior Events manager and Field Sales Team by assisting in the event process for all retailers in North America. The role will be responsible for event planning and execution, assisting/creating analytics and logistics of all events and support to the Senior Events Manager, Account Directors and Field Sales Directors. Important to the role is successful sales execution and consistent growth.
The Events Coordinator will need a full understanding on each retailer’s event process and strategy with the ability to present a verbal overview and status report as needed to all parties involved. This role will require reporting pre-event and post-event details at weekly sales meetings, development and ordering of all printed and digital collateral and execution of packouts.
Also required in this role is the ability to foresee project challenges and take the initiative to suggest solutions. This position demands partnership and communication with marketing, Creative Services, the sales fields and PR as well as communication with our Retail Partners to bring all parts of the project together. Ensuing deadlines are met for our North America Sales Team, field, our retailers and their associates are top priority.
Confidentiality is of the utmost important as this role will be involved in all aspects of the department: sales, product and brand knowledge, finance, logistics, analytics, events, sales meetings, as well as shipping, organizing materials, and general office work. This person must demonstrate the ability and willingness to roll up their sleeves and execute to get the job done.
50%-- Coordinate event logistics and execution for all retailers in North America. Includes planning/confirming dates, assisting in managing event calendars, requesting collateral, placing orders, updating marketing calendar with weekly sales, organizing shipments, updating event checklists, etc
25%-- Support to the Senior Events manager
20%-- Analyze success of events by cost vs. sales, giving suggestions for go forward success, etc. Create all forms for logistics and analytics of events and trainings
5%-- Attending local events help in our retail doors
- Outstanding time management
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Appropriate business communication both oral and written
- Ability to perform analysis & create reports in Excel
- Adept at delivering information to various audiences, with the ability to cater communication style when needed
- Ability to identify the needs of the department, taking initiative to research solutions
- Team player attitude
- Be accountable for mistakes and proactive in solving them
- Curiosity and knowledge for competitive brand, marketing place and department trends
- Driven to think creatively and for finding solutions
- Very organized, can manage several projects at a time
- Self-sufficient, efficient, deadline-oriented, detail-oriented, resourceful, proactive
- Confident in working with all levels of management & assisting while supervisor is traveling on business
- Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, Communications, PR)
- 1-3 years event planning preferred
- Standard MS Office applications: Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- SAP & M43 training preferred but not required
- Must be willing to travel locally and occasionally work weekends