Our client is a premier agency presenting unparalleled lifestyle services for members. Their cutting-edge, integrated, and exclusive approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing all aspects of event planning, including venue selection, budgeting, marketing communications, social media promotion, content management, and AV management.
• Manage all aspects of event planning, venue selection, budgeting, marketing communications, social media promotion, content management, and AV management
• Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to promote, raise awareness, and drive high-levels of attendance and participation by targeted audience
• Oversee registration, speaker abstract submissions, and event collateral; plan and publicize social media content for all stages of the event
• Maintain records of marketing event expenses, contracts, correspondence, and emails; prepare competitive quotes for event materials aligned with the budget
• Coordinates onsite setup and logistics for booth properties, promotional items, and graphic assets to and from event sites aligned with event timelines
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2-3 years’ events management experience