Events Marketing Manager
Our client is an iconic specialty retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing all aspects of talent acquisition event planning, including venue selection, budgeting, marketing communications, social media promotion, content management, and AV management.
• Manage all aspects of event planning, venue selection, budgeting, marketing communications, social media promotion, content management, and AV management
• Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to promote, raise awareness, and drive high-levels of attendance and participation by targeted audience
• Oversee registration, speaker abstract submissions, and event collateral; plan and publicize social media content for all stages of the event
• Maintain records of marketing event expenses, contracts, correspondence, and emails; prepare competitive quotes for event materials aligned with the budget
• Coordinate onsite setup and logistics and manage attendee registration, entertainment, and the rehearsal schedule
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years’ event experience
• Strong communication and negotiation skills