Events Marketing Manager
Our client is a premier company presenting unparallel digital solutions across the globe. Their cutting-edge, modern, and integrated approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing all aspects of talent acquisition event planning, including venue selection, budgeting, marketing communications, social media promotion, content management, and AV management.
- Manage all aspects of event planning, venue selection, budgeting, marketing communications, social media promotion, content management, and AV management
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to promote, raise awareness, and drive high-levels of attendance and participation by targeted audience
- Oversee registration, speaker abstract submissions, and event collateral and plane social media content for all stages of the event
- Maintain records of marketing event expenses, contracts, and communications, and prepare competitive quotes for event materials aligned with the budget
- Coordinate onsite setup and logistics and manage attendee registration, entertainment, and the rehearsal schedule
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ tradeshow and events experience
- 20% travel required