Our client is renowned company creating highly-acclaimed, revolutionary, and dynamic interactive entertainment software. Their warm and inviting space and culture effortlessly fosters creativity and collaboration every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for assisting with planning and executing re-occurring company events. You would also be responsible for establishing the event schedule and working with cross-functional teams.
• Assist the Director, Global Meetings & Events with reoccurring company events, including holiday events, social afternoon gatherings, family fun day, and large meetings
• Establish a comprehensive event schedule and calendar with programs of action and milestones and ensure tasks are completed on-time
• Maintain the vendor database, including products and services, payment requirements, hours of operation, and contact information
• Serve as the key contact for all event vendors, including cost estimates, payments, budget, and expenses
• Collaborate with various cross-functional internal and external partners, including leadership, vendors, entertainers, and staff
• Bachelor's degree in hospitality management, marketing, business, communications, or related field
• 6-8+ years' hospitality and/or conference services management experience