Executive Assistant- Bilingual English/Italian
Our client is an iconic luxury fashion brand creating the chicest apparel and accessories. Their high-end, contemporary, and fashion-forward designs are applauded by A-list celebrities and stylish trendsetters alike.
As the Recruiter, you would be responsible for sourcing, identifying, and hiring high-level talent. You would also be responsible for conducting screens and working with cross-functional teams.
• Manage strategic initiatives for recruiting talent in the organization and forecast and develop plans for key staffing initiatives
• Source, analyze, and identify candidates, attract and hire the highest-level of talent, and implement innovative sourcing techniques to build relationships
• Maintain strong relationships with business leaders and establish relationships with new partners and opportunities
• Serve as a key contact for recruitment and consult best practices for the entire recruitment lifecycle and strategic talent acquisition
• Conduct in-depth screens and assess potential technical candidates for level of interest, qualifications, and compensation
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support improvements and best practices and remain current of emerging industry trends
• Proven recruiting experience
• Strong understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle processes