Executive Assistant (Bilingual in Japanese)
Our client is a popular, international fashion brand, offering must-have apparel that lasts a lifetime. Their modern, classic, and innovative designs enable every individual to achieve their every day in style and comfort.
In this role, you would serve as the main contact for executive administrative organization, schedule management, documentation, phone, mail, and email. You would be responsible for handling confidential information with integrity and presenting professionalism while collaborating with the leadership team and external partners.
• Manage complex calendar requests, including coordination and ensuring all information is accurate; prepare correspondence, reports, and presentations
• Log and drive completion of key deliverables and provide follow up for outstanding tasks; direct completion of conflicting priorities and resolve any issues efficiently
• Oversee travel arrangements, including meeting set up, travel arrangements, lodging, meals, and expense reports
• Schedule, organize, prepare materials for staff and team meetings and other group events; help prepare proposals and contracts
• Manage meeting room reservations, room-setups, audio-visual needs, material transportation, and catering; generate monthly expense reports
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2-4+ years’ experience
• Bilingual in Japanese
• Experience supporting senior level executives
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite