Our client is a contemporary lifestyle brand that embodiespersonal style and sensibility with a sophisticated flare. The collections, known for color, print andromantic details, include ready-to-wear, shoes and accessories. It is a globalbusiness with a loyal following and is worn by the hottest celebrities of todayand can be seen dancing across the pages of fashion magazines.
In this role you will be providing administrative support to theCreative Director.
- Manage daily flow of executives, including scheduling appointments, maintaining calendar, telephone, department and group meetings, expense reports, files, travel plans, etc
- Compile special reports, organize data, and create presentations as needed
- Handle details and projects that may be confidential wand time sensitive with minimal guidance
- Prevent scheduling conflicts and/or anticipate and resolve conflicts competing with senior executives/schedule and/or priorities
- Screen and route phone calls and e-mails with the utmost professionalism
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Some experience working in the fashion/retail experience
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills are required
- Dynamic, engaging, professional with positive attitude