Ourclient is an innovative, creative and inquisitive digital agency. They know the world is changing fast – whatis new one day will need an upgrade the next. Their Philosophy is change is the only thing constant but if you canmaster it, the possibilities are endless. Essentially, they’ve found a way for their clients to successfully findtheir footing in the digital age. Their company culture is inspiring, welcomingand fun.
Inthis role you will be performing administrative tasks and duties for C-levelExecutives.
- Manage calendar
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Complete expense reports
- Manage all communication: answer and screen calls, review and categorize incoming email correspondence
- Maintain contact lists and databases
- Some personal assistance as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 1-2 years experience in similar role
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Able to prioritize
- Willing to work nights and weekend, not the 9-5 mentality
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite