Leading apparel brand located in San Diego is currently looking for an Executive Assistant to join their team!
Overview: To assist the Executive/Senior Level staff members in their daily business needs, oversee Office Manager and Receptionist; manage office and events.
· Detail meetings and calendaring in Outlook including; maintaining each Executives personal/business calendar, multiple times-zones, phone and video conferencing, adjusting meetings with co-workers on Executive Assistant team and keeping Executive team on schedule.
· Manage expense reports including data entry, organization of receipts and budget codes.
· Create, organize and execute data spreadsheets.
· Draft and communicate company policies and other correspondence as needed.
· Coordinate detailed domestic and international travel itineraries including; flights, car service, hotels, rental cars, meetings, boarding passes, changes, upgrades, cancellations, refunds and credits.
· Coordinate visitor travel arrangements.
· Manage, direct and execute preparation for events to which Executives are invited speakers ensuring preparation of speech, gift bags, article for publication and other related needs.
· Manage and coordinate business events including; room layouts, catering, displays, etc.
· Point of contact for vendors, photographers, retailers, etc. inquiries and needs.
· Office management including maintenance and upkeep of office equipment and furniture, liaise with IT to resolve technical problems, follow through on maintenance agreements and contracts.
· Manage build outs of new building. Develop and oversee all work completed by contractors, vendors and co-workers. Act as a liaison between executive’s vision and the finished result.
· Oversee all company parking; create and execute parking lists and rules.
· Coordinate product requests to VIP and charities.
· Answer emails/voicemails on behalf of Executives as needed.
· Work promotional events/sales meetings as needed.
· Travel to meetings held off-site.
· Personal assistance as needed.
· Manage Receptionists and Office Coordinator to ensure front desk, conference rooms and general building needs are operating accordingly.
· Knowledge in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Experience within the cosmetic industry preferred
· Ability to keep high level of confidentiality is essential
· Ability to form a strong work relationship with co-workers in every department
· High level of dedication and available through phone and email at all times
· Strong communication and event planning skills
· Knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google +, LinkedIn
· Knowledge of SAP, Concur and Egenica