Our client is a fun, energetic and fast growing media company and they’re looking for an Executive Assistant to join their team! You will be assisting the Founder / CEO as well as the President / COO of the company with heavy scheduling and other administrative tasks daily. Prior agency experience preferred.
- Heavy scheduling for the CEO and COO's busy schedules
- Booking travel and creating itineraries - domestic & international
- Liaison between executives and departments/employees
- Company correspondence - company-wide emails; process office/employee requests and needs
- Occasional personal assistant duties for the CEO
- Must have at least 3 years desk experience
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Experience scheduling and managing multiple calendars
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Can handle pressure and prioritize tasks
- Team player with a positive, can-do attitude
- Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Powerpoint, and Excel
- Google docs and Gmail knowledge
- Contribute to the energetic and fun culture of our team, while remaining professional
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."