Our client is an iconic premium denim brand creating the most revolutionary denim apparel. Their authentic, hand-crafted, and vintage designs let’s every individual move at ease and in style.
In this highly visible role, you would serve as the main contact for all administrative organization, schedule management, documentation, phone, mail, and email for the technology leadership team. You would be responsible for handling confidential information with integrity and presenting professionalism while collaborating with the leadership team and external partners.
• Manage complex calendar requests, including coordination and ensuring all information is accurate
• Log and drive completion of key deliverables and provide follow up for outstanding tasks; direct completion of conflicting priorities and resolve any issues efficiently
• Oversee travel arrangements, including meeting set up, travel arrangements, lodging, meals, and expense reports
• Schedule, organize, prepare materials for staff and team meetings and other group events
• Manage special projects and participate in space administration
• 4+ years’ Executive Assistant experience
• Fashion, retail, or entertainment industry experience preferred
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite