Our client is looking for an energetic administrative professional to provide a wide range of administrative and office support to the Sr. Manager, eight team leads and the organization! The individual in this role, reporting to the Chief of Staff, will take the initiative to engage with team members to help them be more productive and effective.
The ideal candidate should be highly organized, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, exhibit strong multi-tasking and organizational skills and interact comfortably with members at all levels. Attention to detail and the ability to anticipate the needs of the team are a must. The individual must also demonstrate ability to accommodate a flexible work schedule based on the needs of the department.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Provide primary support to the Sr. Manager and Team Leads
- Calendar management responsibilities for various meetings, events and travel using insight, appropriate decision making and prioritization skills
- Make travel arrangements, including complex multi-country itineraries, expeditiously and accurately for both domestic and international travel
- Help organize and support meetings and other on and offsite events including location and meal set up
- Prepare expense reports
- Follow up on action items on behalf of the leaders as appropriate
- Partner and network with other company administrative assistants in order to collaborate, obtain information, get things done and solve problems
- Handle special projects as they arise
- Assist with any visitors coming to the site