Our client is renowned company creating highly-acclaimed, revolutionary, and dynamic interactive entertainment software. Their warm and inviting space and culture effortlessly fosters creativity and collaboration every day.
In this role, you would serve as the main contact for executive administrative organization, schedule management, documentation, phone, mail, and email. You would be responsible for handling confidential information with integrity and presenting professionalism while collaborating with the leadership team and external partners.
• Manage complex calendar requests, including coordination and ensuring all information is accurate; prepare correspondence, reports, and presentations
• Log and drive completion of key deliverables and provide follow up for outstanding tasks; direct completion of conflicting priorities and resolve any issues efficiently
• Oversee travel arrangements, including meeting set up, travel arrangements, lodging, meals, and expense reports
• Schedule, organize, prepare materials for staff and team meetings and other group events; help prepare proposals and contracts
• Manage meeting room reservations, room-setups, audio-visual needs, material transportation, and catering; generate monthly expense reports
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 2-4 years’ administrative experience supporting multiple individuals
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite