Our client is awell-known brand offering performance apparel, accessories, and shoes forwomen, men, and kids. Their company culture presents an incrediblyinclusive and refreshingly collaborative environment.
In this position, you would be responsible for providing administrativesupport and assistance in a professional and efficient manner.
• Answer the main phoneline, direct calls, and take messages; maintain reception manual and processdocumentation
• Greet guests professionally and represent thebrand; manage front desk guest calendar and sort and distribute correspondence
• Update and distributecompany phone lists; maintain front lobby presentation; assist with emergencypreparedness training
• Assist with meetingpreparation, including last minute assistance for Executive Assistants;schedule conference rooms on an as-needed basis
• Manage incoming andoutgoing packages, mail, and deliveries; maintain office and kitchen supplies;oversee office presentation and maintenance
• Related proven experience
• Strong communications skills andprofessional demeanor
• Proficient with Microsoft Officesuite