Our client is seeking an experienced Executive Administrative Assistant to join their team!
The following key activities are included in the role:
1. Travel Coordination and Preparation
2. Expense Reports and Approvals
3. Meeting Materials/Reporting/Client Metrics
4. Coordinate Client Meetings/Calendaring
5. Phone Coverage/Client Servicing
6. Special Projects
• 4+ years of previous administrative experience supporting multiple executives.
• Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook required.
• Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills , including exceptional telephone management and the ability to write emails
• Two–year college degree is preferred but not required.
• Soft skills: Self-starter, action oriented, quick learner, able to multitask, highly organized, excellent attention to detail, customer focused, problem solver, good follow up skills, strong relating skills, able to prioritize, team player