Our client is a renowned strategic design agency presenting award-winning experiences across an extensive portfolio of top brands. Their modern, groundbreaking, and cutting-edge approach propel them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would serve as the main contact for executive administrative organization, schedule management, documentation, phone, mail, and email. You would be responsible for handling confidential information with integrity and presenting professionalism while collaborating with the leadership team and external partners.
• Manage complex calendar requests, including coordination and ensuring all information is accurate; prepare correspondence, reports, and presentations
• Log and drive completion of key deliverables and provide follow up for outstanding tasks; direct completion of conflicting priorities and resolve any issues efficiently
• Oversee travel arrangements, including meeting set up, travel arrangements, lodging, meals, and expense reports
• Coordinate global meetings, flights, transportation, necessary travel visas and hotel arrangements
Schedule, organize, prepare materials for staff and team meetings and other group events; help prepare proposals and contracts
• Manage meeting room reservations, room-setups, audio-visual needs, material transportation, and catering; generate monthly expense reports
• Bachelor’s degree
• Related proven experience
• Strong communication and organizational skills