Our client, an online subscription fashion retailer that carries selections of shoes, handbags, jewelry, and denim is looking for an Executive Assistant to join their team!
The Executive Assistant will assist the CMO and other key leaders of the team. This position will be responsible for performing an array of administrative functions requiring confidentiality, initiative and sound decision making for the CMO.
You will provide high-level administrative support by means of excellent calendar management, periodically providing research, preparing reports and presentations, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing expense reports, arranging conference calls, travel arrangements, and scheduling meetings.
• Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CMO including managing an extremely active
calendar of appointments;
• Ensure CMO's schedule is organized efficiently, prioritizing most important items and resolving all conflicts
• Arrange complex and detailed travel including domestic and international travel, itineraries, and agendas
• Coordinate department meetings, prepare agendas, and circulate department information as instructed
• Plan, coordinate and ensure the CMO's schedules are followed and respected. Provide "gatekeeper" and
"gateway" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CMO's time and office.
• Successfully complete critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting
correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the executives' ability to effectively be a leader.
• Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to
successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
• Organize hospitality efforts - gifts, snacks, birthdays
• Provide event planning assistance for internal and external events as necessary
• Maintain contact/distribution lists, floor map, org chart, supplies and other duties as assigned.
• Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with
excellent attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
• Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
• Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands,
and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
• Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes thoughtful solutions
• Bachelor's degree required
• 3 plus years of experience working in a start-up or growth company
• Excellent skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel (advanced functionality), and Power Point) & Adobe Acrobat)
Please send your resume for immediate consideration!