Our client is a renowned company presenting cutting-edge solutions, so you can spend more time doing what you love. Their groundbreaking, modern, and integrated approach is applauded by top media outlets and enthusiasts alike.
In this role, you would serve as the main contact for executive administrative organization, schedule management, documentation, phone, mail, and email. You would be responsible for handling confidential information with integrity and presenting professionalism while collaborating with the leadership team and external partners.
• Manage complex calendar requests, including coordination and ensuring all information is accurate and prepare correspondence, reports, and presentations
• Log and drive completion of key deliverables, provide follow up for outstanding tasks, direct completion of conflicting priorities, and resolve any issues efficiently
• Oversee travel arrangements, including meeting set up, travel arrangements, lodging, meals, and expense reports
• Schedule, organize, prepare materials for staff and team meetings and other group events and help prepare proposals and contracts
• Manage meeting room reservations, room-setups, audio-visual needs, material transportation, and catering
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years’ experience supporting VP level and above
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite