Our client is a popular, luxury fashion brand presenting the latest must-have apparel and accessories for every trendsetter. Located in the heart of Beverly Hills, their high-end, glamorous, and innovative designs are applauded by top fashion editors and celebrities alike.
As the Executive Assistant, you would serve as the main contact for executive administrative organization, schedule management, documentation, phone, mail, and email. You would be responsible for handling confidential information with integrity and presenting professionalism while collaborating with the leadership team and external partners.
• Read and respond to emails on behalf of the General Manager, follow-up on pending orders, and place orders for clients with the factory and track arrival dates
• Manage complex calendar requests, including coordination and ensuring all information is accurate and prepare correspondence, reports, and presentations
• Log and drive completion of key deliverables, provide follow up for outstanding tasks, direct completion of conflicting priorities, and resolve any issues efficiently
• Oversee travel arrangements, including meeting set up, travel arrangements, lodging, meals, and expense reports
• Schedule, organize, prepare materials for staff and team meetings and other group events and help prepare proposals and contracts
• Excellent administrative experience
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite