Our client is a premier marketing agency presenting unsurpassed creative solutions for an extensive portfolio of top entertainment clients. Their modern, integrated, and on-trend approach is revolutionizing the industry.
As the Executive Assistant, you would be responsible for managing the owners’ schedules and calendars and coordinating meetings and conferences calls.
• Manage the owners’ schedules and calendars, coordinate meetings and conferences calls, and manage business errands
• Book travel, maintain detailed contact lists, rosters, and online login lists, maintain and organize cloud files, and order supplies
• Maintain showroom upkeep in cleanliness and appointment readiness, assist with company events, and support intern management, education and onboarding
• Submit detailed records of weekly expenses and attach all receipts electronically and oversee all aspects of office maintenance
• Related proven experience
• Strong communication and organizational skills