Executive Assistant/HR Coordinator
Our client is an iconic brand creating the latest must-haves in the automotive industry. Their luxurious, modern, and cutting-edge approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
As the Executive Assistant/HR Coordinator, you would be responsible for supporting the VP of HR with calendar, meeting coordination, travel, expense reimbursements, and presentations.
• Support VP of HR with calendar, meeting coordination, travel, expense reimbursements, and presentations
• Organize and coordinate all HR related events and support HR Managers meetings and HR workshops by proactively creating agendas, meeting minutes, and action items lists
• Manage the company’s teleworking program by managing requests, conducting trainings, and providing utilization reports to HR leadership and senior management
• File all new hire and employment related paperwork and ensure the files and storing of documentation remains compliant
• Coordinate the internship program, distribute monthly new hire and promotion announcements, and support employee engagement team with events planning
• Provide recruiting support, including posting jobs, conducting background checks, and creating offer letters
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, ideally with a focus in human resources or business administration
• 5+ years’ executive administrative experience
• 1-3 years’ corporate HR experience
• Knowledge of state and federal HR laws preferred
• Bilingual in German a plus
• Experience with HR Information Systems a plus