Our client is a leading digital company, offering an endless selection of audio books, magazine articles, and newspaper. Creativity flourishes in their loft-space environment, where they bring dynamic stories to life anytime, anywhere while you are on the go.
In this highly visible role, you would serve as the main contact for all administrative organization, schedule management, documentation, phone, mail, and email for the technology leadership team. You would be responsible for handling confidential information with integrity and presenting professionalism while collaborating with the leadership team and external partners.
• Manage complex calendar requests, including global needs and coordination
• Provide appropriate materials and schedule details for leadership
• Oversee travel arrangements, including meeting set up, travel arrangements, lodging, meals, and expense reports
•Log and drive completion of key deliverables and provide follow up for outstanding tasks
• Schedule, organize, prepare materials for staff and team meetings and other group events
•Manage special projects and participate in space administration
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is preferred but not required
• 8+ years of work experience supporting senior management, preferably in high-growth or technology companies
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Outlook calendar management and Word
• Ability to adhere to strict confidentiality standards, write and proofread, communicate effectively, and provide leadership