Our client is a fun, edgy and modern men’s and women’s ready to wear and accessories line with 20 stores worldwide. They are also available in boutiques and department stores in over 57 countries across the globe. They have been recognized for combining British style and tailoring with an understated New York aesthetic. Their cool, contemporary designs can be taken from day to night and have been seen on some of the hottest celebs.
In this role you will be performing administrative support duties and tasks.
- Plan, schedule and manage appointments, meetings and overall calendar
- Reserve facilities, obtain and assemble all documents, presentation and materials for meetings
- Plan and arrange domestic and international travel
- Complete expense reports due to international travel
- Attend all meetings, act as a liaison for the SVP to discuss upcoming plans, needs and commitments of the business
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Must be able to interface well with all departments of the company and to represent the executive in a highly professional manner
- Strong communication skills and multi-tasking capabilities a must
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations
- Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy