Our client is one of the world’s largest and most recognizable cosmetics and beauty companies dedicated to making women feel and believe in their beauty. They are richly endowed with a portfolio of international brands that is unique and responds to the diverse needs of consumers all over the world. Their modern, bright and cool offices located in the heart of NYC are inspirational, even in the world of beauty.
In this role you will manage a complex calendar, schedule meetings and balance priorities to help the C-level executives stay on schedule.
• Closely communicate and interact with all levels of management
• Answer telephone calls, pick up voicemails, pass on messages and follow up on requests
• Arrange all domestic and international travel, including itineraries, hotel, car, dining, and at times personal arrangements as well
• Coordinate with executives direct reports on a daily basis to gather and distribute information and communicate effectively with team members
• Provide a bridge for smooth communication between executives and internal departments, demonstrating leadership to maintain confidentiality, trust and support with senior management
• Research, prioritize and follow up on issues/concerns/topics
• Equipped with at least 5 years of experience in an Executive Assistant role, preferably in a high-growth entrepreneurship
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft Suite programs
• Excellent organizational skills
• Committed to accuracy, attention to detail and thinking proactively
• Exceptional written and verbal communication
• Ability to quickly transition from one task to another in a fast paced environment while maintaining a calm demeanor