Our client is a luxury lifestyle brand that embodiespersonal style and sensibility with a vintage flare. The collections, known for vibrant color,print and eclectic details, include ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags,accessories, beauty, home and watches.It is a global business with more than 150 freestanding boutiques and apresence in more than 3,000 department and specialty stores. The brand has been recognized by the fashionindustry with several awards, including the CFDA for Accessory Designer of theYear.
With social responsibility an integral part of the company,they launched a foundation to support the economic empowerment of womenentrepreneurs and their families in the U.S. The foundation invests in thesuccess and sustainability of women-owned small businesses. Their powerful, innovative and creativecompany culture is apparent in their great efforts to make a change for thebetter.
In this role you will be providing administrative support to executives.
- Manage daily flow of executives, including scheduling appointments, maintaining calendar, telephone, department and group meetings, expense reports, files, travel plans, etc
- Compile special reports, organize data, and create presentations as needed
- Handle details and projects that may be confidential wand time sensitive with minimal guidance
- Prevent scheduling conflicts and/or anticipate and resolve conflicts competing with senior executives/schedule and/or priorities
- Screen and route phone calls and e-mails with the utmost professionalism
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- MUST have 2-3 years of executive assistant experience
- Some experience working in the fashion/retail experience
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills are required
- Dynamic, engaging, professional with positive attitude