Our client is a global, innovative and fashionable apparel company thatprides themselves on manufacturing their clothing in the most environmentallyand socially conscious ways. With perfect basic pieces and vintage inspireddesigns, they offer a plethora of styles that fit into any modernwardrobe. Their company culture is bothcreative and eclectic, with a positive spirit and vibe permeating through theiroffices.
In this role you will assist the General Counsel and serve as theprimary source of administrative support for the Chief AdministrativeOfficer/General Counsel.
- Manage all incoming data (phone calls, correspondences, mail and email); manage and organize the flow of communication and keeping track of any required actions and due dates
- Track invoices through the approval process and initiate payments to law firms within specified budget
- Liaise with Board of Directors and work for the Chairman of the Board as and when required
- Oversee the General Counsel’s calendar using exceptional time manage and organizational skills
- Plan the travel and manage various business expenses
- Act as an ambassador with company staff, senior management, board members, business associates, clients, lawyers and business partners
- Minimum 10 years of previous experience supporting C-level executives required
- Experience in a legal office setting a plus
- Experience interacting with senior level management
- Proven proficiency with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Bachelor’s Degree required