Our client is a well-known fashion brand, offeringapparel, shoes, and accessories and for men and women. Their contemporary, classic,and sophisticated designs are celebrated by celebrities and stylish individualsacross the globe.
In this highly visiblerole, you would serve as the main contact for all administrative organization,schedule management, documentation, phone, mail, and email for the technologyleadership team. You would be responsible for handling confidential informationwith integrity and presenting professionalism while collaborating with theleadership team and external partners.
• Manage complex calendarrequests; schedule, organize, and prepare materials for staff and team meetingsand other group events
• Oversee travelarrangements, including meeting set up, travel arrangements, lodging, meals,and expense reports
• Log and drive completionof key deliverables and provide follow up for outstanding tasks
• Provide appropriate materialsand schedule details for leadership
• Manage special projects and participate inspace administration
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5-8 years experience supporting seniormanagement
• Proficient withMicrosoft Office, especially Outlook calendar management and Word
• Ability to adhere to strict confidentialitystandards, write and proofread, communicate effectively, and provide leadership