Our client is an iconic fashion brand,offering apparel, shoes, and accessories for men, women, and children. Theircontemporary, cool, and dramatic designs are loved by trendsetters and A-listcelebrities alike.
In this highly visiblerole, you would be responsible for managing schedules, documentation, phone,mail, and email. You would be responsible for handling confidential informationwith integrity and presenting professionalism while collaborating with theleadership team and external partners.
• Manage complex calendarrequests, oversee expenses, and setup AV equipment for meetings
• Direct all aspects ofthe internship program
• Schedule, organize,prepare materials for staff and team meetings and other group events
• Log and drive completion of key deliverablesand provide follow up for outstanding tasks
• Manage special projectsand participate in space administration
• Bachelor’s degree orequivalent experience
• 1-3 years experience
• Proficient withMicrosoft Office
• Ability to adhere to strict confidentialitystandards, learn quickly, communicate effectively, and provide leadership