Our client is a well-known creative agency specializing in strategy, branding, and package design for an extensive portfolio of top brands. Their integrated, dynamic, and innovative approach evolves brands like no other.
In this role, you would serve as the main contact for all administrative organization, schedule management, documentation, phone, mail, and email for the technology leadership team. You would be responsible for handling confidential information with integrity and presenting professionalism while collaborating with the leadership team and external partners.
• Manage complex calendar requests, including coordination and ensuring all information is accurate
• Log and drive completion of key deliverables and provide follow up for outstanding tasks; direct completion of conflicting priorities and resolve any issues efficiently
• Oversee travel arrangements, including meeting set up, travel arrangements, lodging, meals, and expense reports
• Schedule, organize, prepare materials for staff and team meetings and other group events; help prepare proposals and contracts
• Manage special projects and participate in space administration
• Bachelor’s degree a plus
• 3+ years’ Executive Assistant experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite