Our client is a popular fashion brand creating timeless fashion staples for your wardrobe. Their classic, functional, and stylish designs celebrate individuality and inspire confidence every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for reporting to the CEO, managing calendar appointments, and overseeing travel arrangements. You would also be responsible for assisting with photoshoots, implementing social media posts, and preparing various materials.
• Report directly to the CEO and manage complex calendar requests, including coordination and ensuring all information is accurate
• Assist with photoshoots, travel and attend shows with the CEO, assist with show prep, such as wardrobe, materials, and coordination
• Develop and implement daily social media posts and answer customer service inquiries on the company website
• Oversee travel arrangements, including meeting set up, travel arrangements, lodging, meals, and expense reports
• Coordinate meeting room reservations, room-setups, audio-visual needs, material transportation, and catering
• Maintain showroom presentation for client appointments and meetings, manage incoming and outgoing mail, and prepare memos and meeting agendas
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2-3 years’ experience in executive and/or personal assistant roles in a fast-paced environment.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Mac