Our client is a popular lifestyle brand presenting the latest must-have collections for every trendsetter. With their whimsical, fashion-forward, and vintage inspired designs, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for overseeing the Creative Director’s calendar requests and greeting guests to the showroom. You would also be responsible for managing sample tracking and supply inventory.
• Manage the Creative Director’s calendar requests, including key meetings, events, travel, personal tasks, and reservations
• Greet guests and welcome to the showroom, represent the brand, and provide the highest-level customer service
• Maintain the office’s presentation, oversee supply inventory, and maintain relationships with building management
• Oversee sample tracking between sales, retailers, PR, Creative Director, and production and maintain sample closet organization
• Lead catering and floral needs during market appointments and oversee all package intake and pick-ups
• Bachelor’s degree
• Personal Assistant experience
• Strong communication and detail-oriented skills