Our client is a leading organization dedicated to supporting young professionals in all aspects of the fashion industry, including business, design, merchandising, and retail. Their refreshing, collaborative, and dynamic approach promises to continue to attract top talent to benefit the future of the fashion industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for providing administrative support and assistance in a professional and efficient manner.
• Manage complex calendar requests, including coordination and ensuring all information is accurate; prepare correspondence, reports, and presentations
• Answer the main phone line, direct calls, and take messages; drive completion of key deliverables and provide follow up for outstanding tasks
• Schedule, organize, prepare materials for staff and team meetings and other group events; help prepare proposals and contracts
• Manage meeting room reservations, room-setups, audio-visual needs, material transportation, and catering; generate monthly expense reports
• Oversee incoming and outgoing packages, mail, and deliveries; maintain office and kitchen supplies; manage office presentation and maintenance
• Strong communications skills and professional demeanor
• Proficient with QuickBooks