Our client is a renowned company with a long-standing history of excellence and providing unparalleled real estate solutions. Their modern, integrated, and on-trend approach distinguishes them as leaders across the globe.
In this role, you would serve as the main contact for executive administrative organization, schedule management, documentation, phone, mail, and email. You would be responsible for coordinating open houses, creating marketing materials, and maintaining contact list.
• Manage complex calendar requests, including coordination and ensuring all information is accurate and prepare correspondence, reports, and presentations
• Oversee email inquiries and email inbox, coordinate open houses, prepare applications, maintain files, and complete expense reports
• Create marketing materials, including email campaigns and direct mail, maintain contact list, and maintain banking records
• Log and drive completion of key deliverables provide follow-up for outstanding tasks, direct completion of conflicting priorities, and resolve any issues efficiently
• Manage meeting room reservations, room-setups, audio-visual needs, material transportation, and catering
• Excellent administrative experience
• Social media background
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• NY real estate license
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite