Our client is a leading creative agency presenting award-winning solutions for an extensive portfolio of top brands. Their modern, cutting-edge, and on-trend approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
As the Executive Assistant, you would serve as the main contact for executive administrative organization, schedule management, documentation, phone, mail, and email. You would be responsible for handling confidential information with integrity and presenting professionalism while collaborating with the leadership team and external partners.
• Manage complex calendar requests, including coordination and ensuring all information is accurate and prepare correspondence, reports, and presentations
• Log and drive completion of key deliverables, provide follow up for outstanding tasks, direct completion of conflicting priorities, and resolve any issues efficiently
• Oversee travel arrangements, including meeting set up, travel arrangements, lodging, meals, and expense reports
• Schedule, organize, prepare materials for staff and team meetings and other group events and help prepare proposals and contracts
• Manage meeting room reservations, room-setups, audio-visual needs, material transportation, and catering
• Excellent administrative experience
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite