- Oversee all daily office functions ensuring the organization and staff have a satisfying work environment.
- Serve as the first point of contact to answer, screen and transfer incoming calls as well as office visitors.
- Be responsible for ordering equipment and supplies.
- Provide event planning assistance to the Development and Program teams as needed for other events.
- Coordinate all staff activities such as social engagements and holiday celebrations.
- Manage and maintain President/COO's calendar including scheduling appointments, internal/external meetings and conference calls.
- Coordinate President/COO’s travel itineraries, flights, hotel accommodation, rental car and other travel needs.
- Draft and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents on behalf of President/COO.
- Complete monthly expense reconciliation for President/COO’s corporate credit card and out of pocket expenses.
- Serve as a liaison with internal staff at all levels.
- Support other Senior Management staff on other projects as needed.
- Prepare agendas for meetings, briefing materials and presentations as needed to support the President/COO.
Essential Skills and Background:
- Bachelors degree required.
- 3 - 5 years of office administration experience.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe.
- Attention to detail is a must as well as strong organizational skills.
- S/he must be committed to establishing and maintaining effective organizational systems within an office environment.
- Experience with international travel arrangements and logistics management is a strong plus.
- High level of professionalism and a strong ability to relate to people of all business levels.
- Understanding of project management and the skills needed to forecast and plan ahead.
- Effective interpersonal communication style particularly with Board members, executives and senior level staff.
- Passionate, enthusiastic, team player, with good judgment and an ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to changing needs and priorities; proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously with little direction.
- Strong problem solving skills.