Executive Assistant/Operations Manager
Our client is a renowned company presenting unparalleled hospitality and entertainment solutions. Their innovative, on-trend, and cutting-edge approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading the general operations of the company’s office and ensuring logistical requirements are achieved on-time. You would also be responsible for serving as the main contact for executive administrative organization, schedule management, documentation, phone, mail, and email.
The ideal candidate will be able to identify, monitor and progress the executive’s priorities and will have at least five years of experience supporting a senior level executive in a similar capacity. This candidate will have efficient work habits and the ability to be self-directed and proactive, superior follow-up skills, incredibly well-organized, and detail oriented. In addition,trustworthy, organized, resourceful and be willing to join a dedicated team in a high-paced, growing, casual office environment.
• Direct the general operations of the company’s office and ensure logistical requirements are achieved on-time and accurately
• Establish procedures for optimal efficiency, generate weekly reports, create staff manuals, and lead project management
• Manage complex calendar requests, including coordination and ensuring all information is accurate; prepare correspondence, reports, and presentations
• Log and drive completion of key deliverables and provide follow up for outstanding tasks; direct completion of conflicting priorities and resolve any issues efficiently
• Oversee travel arrangements, manage meeting room reservations, and generate monthly expense reports
• 5+ years’ experience supporting a senior level executive
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Experience in legal or architecture fields a plus