Executive Assistant/Recruiting Coordinator
Our client is a renowned home furnishings brand creating timeless pieces to complement a luxurious lifestyle. Their innovative, contemporary, and high-end designs effortlessly transform every space in your home into a beautiful oasis.
In this highly visible position, you would be responsible for providing the highest-level administrative support to the Chief People Officer and supporting the Talent Acquisition team with scheduling.
• Provide the highest-level administrative support to the Chief People Officer and support the Talent Acquisition team with scheduling
• Understand business priorities, complete monthly executive expense reports, and ensure interviews, schedules, travel, and expenses for candidates are completed on-time
• Develop and distribute candidate correspondence, including interview schedules, new hire paperwork, offer letters, and orientation confirmations
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years’ administrative experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite