Our leading business consulting client is looking for a sharp and experienced Executive Assistant to support one of their top-tier consultants.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
You solve problems before anyone knows that a problem exists! As a dynamic, driven Executive Assistant (EA) you’ll work with little direction to support several of our most senior consultants, Partners and Principals.
You will manage and assume responsibility for Partners' agendas, effectively and proactively prioritizing on behalf of the Partners in appropriate situations. You’ll identify and manage the right priorities and processes to ensure that the consultants we support have what they need to seamlessly serve the needs of our clients. You’ll make decisions and give guidance to others based on knowledge of the client and Partner preferences. You’ll book (and unbook) travel, schedule (and reschedule) meetings, keep track of time and expenses, support the consulting team process, and generally keep up with the fast pace of our most senior consulting staff.
While consultants spend most of their time at the client site, back here at home base (aka the Seattle office) you will be surrounded by an Administrative Team that consists of a group of really smart, team-oriented people. EAs actively participate in office life, are flexible and willing to help fellow team members, and collaborate across functions.
YOU'RE GOOD AT:
- Providing high-level executive support for Partners and other senior executives in a fast-paced and changing client service environment. You sweat the small stuff, have strong attention to detail and accuracy, particularly when under pressure.
- Anticipating and coordinating point-to-point travel needs as necessary. You’re proactive, looking ahead at what needs to be done on all dimensions.
- Making judgement calls – you’re highly professional and diplomatic (dealing with consultants who can be very demanding at times can be a challenge, but a challenge you're up to), you know when to ask for help or advice, are perceptive and practical.
- Building working relationships with key stakeholders. You’re extremely people focused with a certain 'joie de vivre'.
- Acting as thought partner and trusted advisor to Partners and others, making sure they know what they need to know, guiding them toward making right decisions about use of time and looping in all relevant parties as needed.
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS):
- A bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a fast paced environment (really fast paced!) supporting senior executives, strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership and/or customer service experience. You’re highly responsive with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent time and project management skills. You have clear systems and composure to deal with multiple tasks at once.
- Organizational skills to assist with all the behind-the-scenes magic while providing creative solutions, driving our high-level customer service, and positively impacting our client work.
- A strong intellectual curiosity. You’re a creative thinker, interested in the bigger picture.
YOU'LL WORK WITH:
You'll be working within a closely knit team of 7 executive and administrative assistants reporting to an Administrative Services Lead. The team is very collaborative and enjoys learning and mentoring each other. Your manager will be a great resource for support and trouble-shooting, and will provide developmental guidance and support as your grow your career.