Executive Creative Director
Our client is a leading marketing agency presenting cutting-edge solutions for an extensive portfolio of top brands. Their innovative, modern, and integrated approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for leading creative campaigns, branding, and design for clients. You would also be responsible for pitching to prospective and existing clients and representing the agency.
• Direct the creative team with developing and designing all content, including the website, digital and social marketing, video storytelling, brand identity, advertising, and print collateral
• Recruit and mentor creative talent, foster a collaborative environment, drive professional development, and enhance the agency’s creative capabilities
• Implement creative service process improvements to ensure best practices and utilization of innovative new technologies
• Provide strategic and creative recommendations and offer new ideas, concepts, and designs to continuously drive new business opportunities
• Achieve the brand’s objectives and adhere to financial policies and procedures in relation to plans and budgets
• Pitch to prospective and existing clients and represent the agency as the senior creative to internal teams, clients, and the industry
• Bachelor’s degree in fine arts, graphic design, visual design, or related field
• 15+ years’ experience in an agency setting preferred
• 5+ years’ experience leading a cross-functional creative team in an agency environment
• Strong leadership skills to produce award-winning work in a collaborative environment