Executive Director of Sales
Our client is a well-known beauty company offering trendsetting makeup. Their dynamic company culture flourishes creative energy in their bright and stylish office space.
As the Executive Director of Sales, you would be responsible for planning and implementing sales and promotional strategies to achieve sales targets and increase the brand’s value.
• Develop and implement strategic plans to drive business and achieve the company’s forecasted sales targets
• Evaluate sales processes and identify process enhancements; ensure customers receive the highest-level of customer service
• Monitor customer, market, and competitor activity and present recommendations to the leadership team
• Oversee the operating budget for the sales division, forecast sales targets, and establish performance targets
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with key clients and negotiate and close major contracts; partner with cross-functional teams, including the marketing team
• Bachelor’s degree
• 10 years’ relevant experience