Executive Director, Retail
Our client is a well-known beauty brand, specializing hair-care products. Their professional, high quality, and innovative approach presents the most beautiful hair styles for the most coveted trendsetters.
In this role, you would manage the development and implementation of highly strategic consumer plans across all touch points. You would also be responsible of establishing and maintaining strong business relationships with various cross-functional teams.
• Oversee monthly, quarterly, and annual sell-through and net shipment targets; develop and execute strategic consumer plans for retailer brick and mortar, retailer.com, and mobile across all touch-points
• Identify market opportunities and competitive threats; present highly strategic recommendations to the global marketing team for product/category, merchandising, and competitive landscape opportunities
• Direct all aspects of the brand calendar for new and core activations aligned with sales goals; ensure retailer and brand opportunities are maximized; lead monthly reviews to assess business, identify opportunities, and modify plans
• Liaise with various cross-functional teams, including marketing, field sales, education, and creative to implement a highly effective strategy; establish and maintain strong business relationships with corporate and store teams, such as merchants, marketing, education, and key store team members
• Deliver weekly and monthly sell-through plans and annual retail calendars, forecasts, budgets, and plans; ensure strategies align with routing guidance, call cycle, and retail store coverage
• Negotiate with internal and external partners for brand programs, brand expression, and other related sell-through targets
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience with sell-in and sell-through to ULTA, Nordstrom, bluemercury, Bloomingdales, and Space NK preferred
• 8+ years retail sales and sales leadership experience
• Field sales and salon industry experience a plus
• Ability to travel extensively