Content & Copywriting
Executive Events Coordinator
Our client is a well-known company presenting a revolutionary and award-winning digital platform. Their forward-thinking, collaborative, and technologically advanced approach offers easy-to-use tools to build businesses like no other.
As the Executive Events Coordinator, you would be responsible for performing complex and time-sensitive registration processes for our Partner programs, including scheduling training dates, booking rooms, organizing and monitoring logistics.
• Perform complex and time-sensitive registration processes for our Partner programs, including scheduling training dates, booking rooms, organizing and monitoring logistics
• Assist in solving problems that are manual and inefficient by using technology platforms and answer Partner questions about logistics and routing other questions to the delivery team for resolution
• Communicate status of tasks to project leads and team members, coordinating work cross-functionally, and influencing peers, project leaders and/or managers
• Deliver high quality work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment by managing time and effort across activities
• Experience with data entry, data scrubbing, formatting data to fit templates, vlookups, and pivot tables
• Strong presentation and verbal communication skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets